friend: come outside
friend: i’ll buy you food
everyone stop what you are doing and watch this vine rIGHT NOW
it’s like looking in a mirror
pretending to study in front of ur parents like
do you ever just get
that’s my friend
Dreams would be much more fun if they were multi-player servers that other sleeping people could join.
i swear she will sleep anywhere except her own bed
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)|